Friday, June 11, 2021

Why Worry? God’s in Charge!



Click the image or the link or 
copy and paste the link into your browser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU4ucQtMzHk&t=1201s 
or search YouTube for Alasdiar Begg for
Why Worry?  God's in Charge

When the windscreens of our lives ice up, we need to have prepared by knowing that God has prepared us with a methodology to deal with the worst of the worst.  

By using the 'solvent' of God's Word in our lives ... and in this way we will be prepared to share the hope that is in our life.

Never pretend to be free from worry.  Life does impact every Christian.

Key, helpful 'solvent' verses to keep in your heart:

" ... but He has said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, My lovingkindness and My mercy are more than enough -- always available regardless of the situation; for My power is being perfected and is completed and shows itself most effectively in your weakness.'  

"Therefore, I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may completely enfold me and may dwell in me.  So I am well pleased with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, and with difficulties, for the sake of Christ; for when I am weak in human strength, then I am strong, truly able, truly powerful, truly drawing from God's strength.
II Corinthians 12:9-10

"So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; it will not return to Me void, useless, without result, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Romans 14

Romans 8

"I am convinced and confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will continue to perfect and complete it until the day of Christ Jesus -- the time of His return." 
Philippians 1:6

"Do not be afraid and anxious, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." 
Luke 12:32

No comments:

Post a Comment