Saturday, June 12, 2021

How can I be assured that I am saved?

Click the image or the link or
copy and paste the link into your browser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BOipuPD2uY 
or search YouTube for 
How can I be assured that I am among the chosen?
Ligonier Ministries


Every Christian I've ever known sometimes wonders and struggles with questions:  

HOW do I know that I'm truly saved?  

Have I done all that I'm supposed to do to BE saved?  

Why do I struggle with this?  Does this mean that I'm not saved?  

Why do I still keep sinning?  

If you are longing for the answer, take time to watch the short video and rest in the strength of His power to save you and hold onto your hand, even when you want to shake Him lose so He doesn't see your choices.  What a wonderful and gracious Father we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment